Calibration Laboratory of Technowagy Ltd
Technowagy Ltd calibration laboratory has been accredited by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine on the right to perform calibration of equipment: M – mass and related quantities.
The accreditation certificate confirms that our company operates, has the necessary technical facilities, highly qualified staff, and premises in compliance with the requirements of DSTU ISO/IEC 17025:2006.
Certificate with ILAC mark (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation) is recognized in 60 countries that have a mutual agreement.
We calibrate the following types of equipment:
- Weights of standard and general purpose:
(1 mg – 20 kg) – accuracy classes Е2, F1, F2, M1, M1-2, M2, M2-3, М3;
(500 – 2000) kg – accuracy classes F2, M1, M1-2, M2, M2-3, М3.
- Weight comparators: (1 mg – 2000 kg);
- Electronic and mechanical scales:
(1·10-6 – 6·102) kg – a special high accuracy class according to DSTU EN 45501
(1·10-5 – 15·103) kg – a usual middle accuracy class according to DSTU EN 45501
- Pipette and piston dispensers: (1 – 15·104) µl;
- Installations for meters and flow meters calibration, heat meters calibration (in part of part of the spending converter) type “Vodokont” – spending: (0,006 – 140) m3 per hour;
- Hydrometers weighing with the drying device (weight humidity analyzers) – (0 – 99,9) %.
Technowagy Ltd Calibration laboratory has everything necessary for the full implementation of their functions:
- specially equipped premises;
- standards according to SI International System units reproduced by National Standards;
- calibrated equipment;
- validated techniques;
- qualified staff who are constantly improving their skills
We have the ability to perform calibrations both in our laboratory and on the customer’s premises (on-site).
According to the calibration results, customer is issued a calibration certificate.
Our laboratory can be found in conformity assessment department registry.
We have the most convenient and flexible cooperation conditions, quality and fast service.
Phones for ordering and ordering: +3050-245-19-19.