The newest line of Radwag Mass Comparators enables adjusting mass standards and weights according to the OIML recommendations (R-111) from 1 kg to 50kg for F2 class and lower.
– Stabilization time 3-5 s
– Working temperature +10 – +40 °C
– Working temperature change rate ±0,5°C/12h (±0,3°C/h)
– Atmospheric humidity 40% ÷ 60%
– Atmospheric humidity change rate ±5%/4h
– Power supply 12 ÷ 16 V DC
All of this makes the scales extremely comfortable and easy to use.
The weighting pan is made of aluminum and covered with a cork layer. The comparator is equipped with a protective cabinet that protects against dust and moisture. All elements of the camera for weighing are made of glass and metal in order to minimize the effect of electrostatics on the result of weighing.