The newest line of Radwag mass comparators enables adjusting mass standards and weights according to the OIML recommendations (R-111) from 1mg to 5 g in class E1 and lower.
Mass comparators series UYA.4Y.KO comprise two components. One of them holds the electronic module, and the other precise
mechanical measuring system. Such solution guarantees elimination of temperature influence (warming of electronic elements) on the
comparator’s indications. Comparators series UYA.4Y.KO are equipped with esthetical, cylindrical shaped weighing chamber with
glass draught shield and automatic opening door system. All elements of the weighing chamber are manufactured from glass or metal
which minimize influence of electrostatic charges on weighing result.
– Stabilization time 20 s.
– Pan Size ø 14 mm.
– Electric compensation range 0 ÷ 5,1 g.
– Adjustment internal.
– Working temperature +15 – +30 °C.
– Working temperature change rate ±0,5°C/12h (±0,3°C/h).
– Atmospheric humidity 40% ÷ 60%.
– Atmospheric humidity change rate ±5%/4h.
– Power supply 12 ÷ 16 V DC.
– Weighing device dimensions 370×160×173 mm.
– Controling device dimensions 360×208×74 mm.
Additional anti-draft chamber – in standard.