During the holidays it was time to analyze and summarize accomplishments in 2017.
Citing the classic, we can say that the year was complicated, but successful!
The year was interesting: it was full of many complicated orders, projects, and it was very successful - the result surpassed our ambitious plans.
We have been able to develop and create a lot of new things and successfully pass the inspections and audits:
- we received a new license in the State Architectural Inspection of Ukraine for the execution of construction works;
- successfully passed the inspection of the legislative and normative legal acts on occupational safety and industrial safety requirements observance;
- and a supervisory audit of the State Enterprise "Ukrmetrteststandard" regarding the final assessment of the compliance of the management system of DSTU ISO 9001: 2015 implemented at our enterprise;
- completed a new workshop, increased production space, expanded staff, purchased new equipment;
- significantly increased the export of our products;
- produced and installed a record number of truck and railway scales (most of which are complex projects with foundation construction, accounting systems, photo fixation, traffic regulation, etc.);
- respectively, we purchased a record number of load cells "Flintec" in Germany. For that, the supplier awarded our employees by a trip to Sri Lanka with a visit to the factories (Flintec transferred the production of load cells from Germany to Sri Lanka, built modern plants, with European management, 100% re-quality control in Germany, stainless steel is supplied from Sweden);
- many new developments have been developed and launched in serial production (below are the photos of those product).
Of course, there were drawbacks: not all planned developments were implemented, we had to refuse to supply to several customers because we were to busy and we could not always guarantee the timely execution of the order. There were also minor warranty repairs, and there were prolonged supplies of laboratory balances and weights (due to the large number of orders), but we take into account mistakes and make every effort to meet the requirements and needs of all our customers.
Thanks to everyone who was with us this year:
- all the customers who ordered standard and very non-standard products — you give us the boost to growth and development;
- the staff who can withstand a heavy load, implementing all orders, learn and develop, offer new ideas and solutions;
- the partners who support us;
- competitors that encourage us to go forward, without stopping on the achieved (probably only you have read this report to the end).